Europa League Games 16th Feb

Double standards of the media in this country is a joke. If that was Suarez or Sterling they would be called out as cheats.
Spot on,but with these cnuts it's nearly applauded as if it's not cheating but being clever to gain an advantage,then with us if sterling stays on his feet he ends up getting pelters for not going down it's unbelievable,I got so angry for a couple of mins earlier I actually thought fuck this season top 4 or title,fa cup and champions league so I could see us hammer these bastards into the ground..I calmed down and then realised that when we play them anyhow we will hammer the bastards bar the officials bailing them out again..

Smallings clash of heads was not cut and dry, I think a bit of the dark arts were at play there. If you can see a replay of the head clash you'll know what I mean. Smalling has no intention of playing the ball, he knows exactly what he's doing headbutt to the soft part (the side part) of the head.
This used to go on a lot in time's gone by. Anyway he goes down faking his head injury then gets up walks over to big nose and said something to him slyly c**ts all of them, it's either the flying elbow or the flying head no punishment guaranteed.

Final is in Sweden.

Big nose plays his final game in his home country.

It could almost be scripted.....

just a usual match day experience at the swamp... its absolutely pathetic to watch .. the cheating, the pundits talking shite about them , the bullshit the surrounds them . all in all its a thoroughly unpleasant experience .

Although let's hope if they do fluke their way to the final their opponents don't follow the script ..
dzeko-roma_9011pi5thgsf1dbyg7qmakq6m.jpg

This chap loves scoring against the ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.