"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

He is of on one about cabbage now, I think he has either been in one of those gulags over there or he got ripped off with one of those #russian brides you can buy ontinternet, sent him one that was a shit cook perhaps?

It wasn't the shot cook book, but the penis that upset me.... however his beetroot salad still stands.

Went to Bulgaria once and bumped into a ton of them, all the blokes looked like their skin had shrunk in the sun, very shiny with big heads and popped bellies. Their wives were tidy, but looked like they enjoyed soup more than veg.....if you know what I mean. Nah strange folk, probably 40 years behind most of Europe.

Why anyone would want to travel to that racist, homophobic backward country is beyond me, or put any money into their economy. The sad muppets don't understand that they have missed the hooligan bandwaggon by 25-30 years at least. They are training, just like they did for France, to fight a mythical firm of English hooligans that doesn't exist anymore. What they encountered and will encounter is a sprinkling of young lads having a booze up and sing song along with women and kids too. If they want to smash the granny out of them and claim it as some sort of victory good luck to them!

Anyone stupid enough to travel to the next world cup will be attacked at games and bars with little or no help from the police or consul, who along with UEFA will then place all the blame firmly at THEIR door. I seriously fear people will die at the next world cup and as usual UEFA are already showing they have learned or understand nothing as per fucking usual! Stay home, stay safe.

Why anyone would want to travel to that racist, homophobic backward country is beyond me, or put any money into their economy. The sad muppets don't understand that they have missed the hooligan bandwaggon by 25-30 years at least. They are training, just like they did for France, to fight a mythical firm of English hooligans that doesn't exist anymore. What they encountered and will encounter is a sprinkling of young lads having a booze up and sing song along with women and kids too. If they want to smash the granny out of them and claim it as some sort of victory good luck to them!

Anyone stupid enough to travel to the next world cup will be attacked at games and bars with little or no help from the police or consul, who along with UEFA will then place all the blame firmly at THEIR door. I seriously fear people will die at the next world cup and as usual UEFA are already showing they have learned or understand nothing as per fucking usual! Stay home, stay safe.

Obviously you've never tasted their beetroot salad......

Stick a Hollands steak n kidney pud in the box and I'll take the chance.

Hahaha, something's never change. You live in a beautiful country, but dream of a £1.50 pie.... tough lick Mr B, I'll send you the empty foil..... :*)

The more you think about it, the more insane it is to hold the competition there. I cannot see many fans from outside going there at all. I think the whole thing may end up in farce or tragedy and FIFA will be in meltdown again.

The more you think about it, the more insane it is to hold the competition there. I cannot see many fans from outside going there at all. I think the whole thing may end up in farce or tragedy and FIFA will be in meltdown again.

I hope nobody goes but there are always the diehards, ''I have followed England for 300 years not missing a game now!'' Plenty of targets there for the brain dead steroid freaks.If you are not white, you are gay or English look out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.