Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Stinks of Leeds scum this thread
I never said I liked their fans haha.
Thats the point though, I'd want them back in the league as their fans are such ****s, it makes matches far more interesting than say Southampton /Bournemouth and less of a fucking mission as well to get to Helland Rd.

Watford fans, fucking hell.
Pile of shite.

Wednesday would have a proper party if they came up.
Need more Yorkshire clubs, too much of a mission going down south.

Never said it entitled them to anything. The opint is I'd rather have a PL ready team than Barnsley.
Very true. You didn't use the word "entitle". You did say however, "they're a team that could compete with PL sides and has a large fanbase." To me, that infers that that large fanbase somehow deserves PL football. Am I wrong with that inference?

What was the Sky coverage like when Wednesday hosted Liverpool several times in the 90s?
That was before the whole truth came out though and it was a regular meeting back then. You can bet the next time they play at Hillsborough will be like our game against them but times 100

Very true. You didn't use the word "entitle". You did say however, "they're a team that could compete with PL sides and has a large fanbase." To me, that infers that that large fanbase somehow deserves PL football. Am I wrong with that inference?
Yes and no. Having a large fanbase in itself doesn't mean they deserve to be in the league, but it does mean they have one of the largest stadiums in the Championship and will be likely to sell lots of tickets for H&A games, making them better suited to promotion than a club like Burton, who have a capacity of about 12.

Brighton and Hove Albion
Huddersfield Town
Sheffield Wednesday

None of them has been in the top flight for many years, Wednesday being the most recent, having last lost their top-flight status in 2000.

It would be great to see some more new teams at Etihad.

However, I think Newcastle and dirty Leeds will both come up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.