Purchasing tickets off the website

didsburyblu

Can anyone assist with how you purchase tickets on our website?

I have about 12 people on my friends and family list and am looking to buy 2 extra tickets if possible for the Monaco game. According to the website they have been on general sale since December 16 and season ticket holders can buy up to 6 tickets

When l log in however it takes me to a page which simply shows one of my friends and family members with an option to select new seats or a greyed out option to buy seat. If I click on select new seats a message displays saying if I proceed it will release this seat, I clearly don’t want to do this as it is not my seat to release. If I tick the box next to his name the greyed out buy ticket box is highlighted to allow me to buy that ticket, I don’t want to do that either. Whether I click on choose seats or quick seats the same thing happens each time.

Doesn’t seem anyway to bypass this so I can just purchase 2 extra tickets on my season card. Is it me being thick or is the club making it difficult to purchase tickets?

Can anyone assist with how you purchase tickets on our website?

I have about 12 people on my friends and family list and am looking to buy 2 extra tickets if possible for the Monaco game. According to the website they have been on general sale since December 16 and season ticket holders can buy up to 6 tickets

When l log in however it takes me to a page which simply shows one of my friends and family members with an option to select new seats or a greyed out option to buy seat. If I click on select new seats a message displays saying if I proceed it will release this seat, I clearly don’t want to do this as it is not my seat to release. If I tick the box next to his name the greyed out buy ticket box is highlighted to allow me to buy that ticket, I don’t want to do that either. Whether I click on choose seats or quick seats the same thing happens each time.

Doesn’t seem anyway to bypass this so I can just purchase 2 extra tickets on my season card. Is it me being thick or is the club making it difficult to purchase tickets?
Your mate who's ticket is showing is on the cup scheme but hasn't paid for his ticket. Once they pay you can get additional tickets, or you could delete them in your family and friends and then you'll be able to get the extras

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.