Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Spot on. I don't have any problems with him being a rag. As long as that doesn't cloud his judgement or analysis. Which it hasn't. He's always been fair enough to us. And a lot on the caff hate him as they think he's too harsh on them, in an effort to be seen as impartial. There are far, FAR worse pundits out there. Quinn, Mills, Macpointalot, Thompson, Merson, Nicholas, Burley (Craig, not Kay!) etc etc.

Actually, several of these (in bold) do not deserve the honorific title of ‘pundit’, they are certified morons (the only good thing Merson ever said was by accident – he was visited by the Holy Ghost or something – and that's my username). Neville is articulate, and has a decent footballing brain. I don't have to like him, to find him worth listening to.

See he is moaning on twitter saying he should have gone on strike with England after Bournemouth now charged with same offence as us.
Slight difference though, ours was an admin error, what he refers to was a quite blatant avoidance

✔@GNev2
Clubs breach anti-doping and nothing!Player gets 8 months and misses a European championships! Should have followed through with the strike

He's a **** of the highest order just like the ginger prick Scholes. I can't believe City fans on here have time for him as he never misses an opportunity to get a sly dig in. I remember after we lost to United 4-2 in 2015 and it was all this weeds in the garden shit and I think he'd assumed there was a power shift in Manchester after that. Bitter fucking red. He failed miserably as a manager sp not quite sure who he can sit there pontificating about other managers.

If you're a blue and don't hate Gary Neville with a passion there's something wrong, he's a red who hates city, not got a problem with that, I've got a problem with him being a co commentator on city games though. Could you imagine commentating on a Utd game and being complimentary about them? He can't be impartial so shouldn't be doing it. Our recent Arsenal game was a classic in point. Silva's pass for first goal did not get one mention, neither did the quality of sterlungs goal. He was upset and took it out on Arsenal.

See he is moaning on twitter saying he should have gone on strike with England after Bournemouth now charged with same offence as us.
Slight difference though, ours was an admin error, what he refers to was a quite blatant avoidance

✔@GNev2
Clubs breach anti-doping and nothing!Player gets 8 months and misses a European championships! Should have followed through with the strike

Is he on about Ferdinand here. If so, what a ****, complete different circumstances.

He's a **** of the highest order just like the ginger prick Scholes. I can't believe City fans on here have time for him as he never misses an opportunity to get a sly dig in. I remember after we lost to United 4-2 in 2015 and it was all this weeds in the garden shit and I think he'd assumed there was a power shift in Manchester after that. Bitter fucking red. He failed miserably as a manager sp not quite sure who he can sit there pontificating about other managers.
Spot on. Can't believe blues don't remember his shite after that game. A modern day football politician of the highest order. Couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery, as he proved at Valencia.

Is he on about Ferdinand here. If so, what a ****, complete different circumstances.

This is what all these Ciy fans are signing up for, with his 'unbiased' attitude.

Unbiased my fucking arse. He's a part of the rag propaganda machine, just too subtle for some to spot.

Fair play to him, from his part, he's a City hating rag. hoodwinking a load of blues & he's doing exactly what he should do. He's taking the fucking piss & people can't even see it, he's doing it so well.

No problem with him trying it on, it would be great if a blue had the rags & tv jumping to his tune, it's Sky & even some City fans making it acceptable & helping him, that I can't handle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.