City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Hahaha really?

They should have a collar that shocks them if they go out of the area where they are supposed to be......

Or......An activity collar with an option to shock them if they fornicate the night before a match....
Just so we're clear, no, I wasn't being serious.

The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya are frothing at both ends this morning. One of the cups so-called Mickey Mouse by Rags and Dippers has been put on a different pedestal this morning after the Serbian Turnip's hat trick, and they are frothing at the other end because the wanted the fine to be £35m plus a twenty point deduction! The RDAHMeedya - arseholes where people normally keep their brains and brains in their pantaloons.

The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya are frothing at both ends this morning. One of the cups so-called Mickey Mouse by Rags and Dippers has been put on a different pedestal this morning after the Serbian Turnip's hat trick, and they are frothing at the other end because the wanted the fine to be £35m plus a twenty point deduction! The RDAHMeedya - arseholes where people normally keep their brains and brains in their pantaloons.

Bosnian - Croat

will bournemouth get same amount of abuse and vitriol that we did now they have been charged with exactly the same thing?

Probably not because City are more newsworthy in that they fit the historical profile that sells papers and or subscriptions.
In fairness this story has been mainly reported for what it is rather than implication so possibly United or the ´Pool may have had a similar coverage but of course the FA would not have charged them would they.?

Probably not because City are more newsworthy in that they fit the historical profile that sells papers and or subscriptions.
In fairness this story has been mainly reported for what it is rather than implication so possibly United or the ´Pool may have had a similar coverage but of course the FA would not have charged them would they.?
I think the rags or the dippers would have had it swept under the carpet, ourselves fleetwood and now bournemouth have fallen foul of this , but i find it hard to believe that we are the only ones, I wonder if the FA are selective on what they choose to release to the media. Im guessing we werent the first and wont be the last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.