Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 4 nil up and with about 5mins to go he threw himself in front of a west ham shot on the edge of the area. Not many in our squad would go in like that even at nil nil. I like him and he is a good player to have around.

At 4 nil up and with about 5mins to go he threw himself in front of a west ham shot on the edge of the area. Not many in our squad would go in like that even at nil nil. I like him and he is a good player to have around.

Dito. And he is versatile what is what you want from a squadplayer. If Delph feels good enough to be a squadplayer, and he is hopefully a bit more lucky with his fitness, he is no doubt a very usefull asset to our squad.

Exactly. Full of energy and commitment. Not world class but allows our world class players to play their natural game and that's crucial. Against Palace he covered so much ground and we've missed that. Caballero, Kompany, Delph and Jesus instantly transformed the team through their commitment and attitude.

Give him a go at inverted left back.
Pep obviously quite likes him.
I'd love to see him given an opportunity at left back,much like the turd Milner,i think he'd be very effective there.
Irrespective,he genuinely wouldnt be any worse than our current two.

I counted down the list of threads on this page. Delph was 25th, and in fact Mangala was one above him and he doesnt even play for us anymore. Delph played today. Volumes spoken?

Would of been different type of performance had Delph played alongside one of our creative midfielders, but he didn't do himself any favours with his performance.

Last edited:
If Delph listens to the gaffer he cannot go wrong. Kimmich had similar treatment and it didn't do him any harm at Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.