Insecure password warning for bluemoon

Anyway, it isn't about my password. Firefox was suggesting that bluemoon is unsecure, I was just wondering if this was normal and firefox was being a dick.

Anyway, it isn't about my password. Firefox was suggesting that bluemoon is unsecure, I was just wondering if this was normal and firefox was being a dick.
Would you trust the staff with your credit card details?

Firefox is warning you that your connection from your computer to Bluemoon is not encrypted. When the data hits our network we force it to be encrypted. This is for really stupid legacy reasons based around TapaTalk bugs. We do major updates to the backend every season and this is on the upgrade list this year and has been since last April. Usually we do them post season but other circumstances mean this will be done early March this time

Theoretically somebody can sniff your connection and see data. However every connection you've ever made in the past 10 years has had this problem, Firefox has just made it clearer to you now.

Also like to point out that the change over still won't make data secure because certificate authority spoofing is a real thing. It just makes it more difficult.

Firefox is warning you that your connection from your computer to Bluemoon is not encrypted. When the data hits our network we force it to be encrypted. This is for really stupid legacy reasons based around TapaTalk bugs. We do major updates to the backend every season and this is on the upgrade list this year and has been since last April. Usually we do them post season but other circumstances mean this will be done early March this time

Theoretically somebody can sniff your connection and see data. However every connection you've ever made in the past 10 years has had this problem, Firefox has just made it clearer to you now.

Also like to point out that the change over still won't make data secure because certificate authority spoofing is a real thing. It just makes it more difficult.
Long time no see, how is parenthood treating you?

Cheers Damo. Great to see you back. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.