Geronimo Rulli

Reports in Italy say we're going to sell (or rather loan with obligation to buy) him to Napoli for £15m.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/napo...in-as-documents-are-being-exchanged-for-ounas

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/07/13...oin-manchester-city-in-a-very-confusing-deal/

By my calculations that means we bought him for £4m. Then sold him for £6m. Then buy him back for £11m and sell him for £15m.

Which is a total of...£6m profit?
Maybe we'll include another sell on too :)

Bit of a ****s trick this. They didn't want to sell to Napoli, so they've come knocking to us in order to bypass the club.

Personally, I'd tell the slimeballs to fuck off and agree a deal with the club.

Bit of a ****s trick this. They didn't want to sell to Napoli, so they've come knocking to us in order to bypass the club.

I remember the filth their slimeball of an over came out with when we looking at Cavani so I wouldn't give the twats a single thing, but as we know its a business so can see it happening

This transfer doesn't make financial sense, he should be worth £20m+ easily, why go through all this just to make a profit of like 5m? Only way this would make sense is if we're in for one of Napoli's players.

What are you talking about? Real Sociedad are not in a position to decide whether he should be sold or not to Napoli when we have a buyback clause.

This transfer doesn't make financial sense, he should be worth £20m+ easily, why go through all this just to make a profit of like 5m? Only way this would make sense is if we're in for one of Napoli's players.

What are you talking about? Real Sociedad are not in a position to decide whether he should be sold or not to Napoli when we have a buyback clause.
Napoli tried to negotiate with Sociedad. Sociedad weren't happy with the negotiations. Napoli have tried to sidestep them and come to us. I remember the hand they dealt us a few years ago. Fuck them.

Napoli tried to negotiate with Sociedad. Sociedad weren't happy with the negotiations. Napoli have tried to sidestep them and come to us. I remember the hand they dealt us a few years ago. Fuck them.

Where did you read that Napoli tried to negotiate with La Real and were not happy with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.