City v Everton 1900hrs 03/03 (Live on FB channel)

Good win, bit flat in the first half but second half we did the business. thought Smith had a top game

Quote from Everton's forum:
Without trying to sound UKIP, how many of these are actually mancs, or even British players?

I assume they fall under stereotyping people because of their surname:
Gunn
Latibeaudiere
Adarabioyo
Humphreys
Smith (Welsh)
Nemane
Boadu
Sancho
Grimshaw
Oliver
Duhaney
Nmecha

Just in case they're lurking on here that's 12/16 in the matchday squad. Only Kongolo, Diaz, Fernandes and Ambrose aren't 'British'.

Quote from Everton's forum:

I assume they fall under stereotyping people because of their surname:
Gunn
Latibeaudiere
Adarabioyo
Humphreys
Smith (Welsh)
Nemane
Boadu
Sancho
Grimshaw
Oliver
Duhaney
Nmecha

Just in case they're lurking on here that's 12/16 in the matchday squad. Only Kongolo, Diaz, Fernandes and Ambrose aren't 'British'.

I've watched these all season and only t'other week did I find out Joel is from Donny and not the Dordogne!

I've watched these all season and only t'other week did I find out Joel is from Donny and not the Dordogne!

To be fair I understand that one, when you first hear it, it sounds as French as they come but he's part of a very talented group of English players U18. For me he's more promising than Adarabioyo or Humphreys off what i've seen this season and I still rate those 2 highly as well.

Good win, bit flat in the first half but second half we did the business. thought Smith had a top game
I thought the same. He has a hunger to win the ball back and when he does he uses it very well. Has a great engine on him and was going strong still at the very end.

Pissed off I've missed this.

Standout players tonight anyone?

The comments on the feed are fucking embarrassing - surely they aren't adults posting on there?! "empihad" "plastic" "oil money" "no history"
I don't understand the mentality of these people? Unless they are 8 years old

I always particularly enjoy the bitter tears of the Blue Dippers. Post war they've managed 8 trophies, whilst we've won 11. To be fair though they were a half decent team in the late 20's when you could barge goalies into the net, crossbars were made out of string and everyone had a cup of tea and a woodbine at half time. History is bunk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.