Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Hope no one is leaving for Monaco early? We fly out on Sat morning - just been told (by supporter services) that they're being posted out "later on this week" ... I was told I'd have to pick up replacements in Monaco if they don't arrive in time. Fucking rediculous ... Who can I complain to?

Hope no one is leaving for Monaco early? We fly out on Sat morning - just been told (by supporter services) that they're being posted out "later on this week" ... I was told I'd have to pick up replacements in Monaco if they don't arrive in time. Fucking rediculous ... Who can I complain to?
In fairness to the club, they've only had since mid December to sort this out.....

Ours were posted out on Friday and they arrived Saturday, amazingly our Boro tickets arrived this morning

Ours were posted out on Friday and they arrived Saturday, amazingly our Boro tickets arrived this morning
Sacre Bleu!! Someone happy with the ticket office shock ... To be fair though it's only European away games I've had a problem with - tickets, confirmation not arriving in time etc.

Just got mine, Spikes trip fully booked so going to Milan on the Tuesday, train Wednesday and then Nice -Basel- Mc/r on Thursday !! £170 before hotels so happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.