Gender Choices

I watch a lot of YouTube videos of nutters who go on about non-binary gender and some actually believe there is more than 2 genders!
It's like science doesn't even mean shit anymore....

As for this 6 year old boy wearing dress at 6 years old you haven't a clue. At 6 you could have stuck a bandana (with eye holes) across my eyes and I would have thought I was a ninja turtle... kids are dumb and you're right it's up to the parents to tell their lad that dresses are designed to be worn by girls!!

People will say you're restricting the lads sexuality, but FFS he's 6! Fair enough if he gets to 20+ when his brain is fully mature and he still feels like sticking a dress on then so be it!

Kids are confused all the time and there's dangerous people out there that try and brain wash them! For example there's a channel on YouTube called Queer Kids Stuff and it's some butch Lesbo telling kids (ages 4-7) That they're probably gay if they love another of the same sex! That shit can damage a child's mind!

Last edited:
I'd just like to profess third party offence and outrage on behalf of the trans toddler community at some of the common sense posts in this thread. As parents we teach our kids socially appropriate conventional behavior as a means of repressing their spirits. Surely we should let kids to whatever they feel like and indulge every whim they have?

At school, the visitors loo which is unisex. Out and about, the ladies if they can't wait until they get home.
In the future I think disabled loos may well be used as gender neutral.
Also it's not him or her but they or them. Gets confusing sometimes.

How does going from the singular, him/ her, to the plural, they/ them help?

How does going from the singular, him/ her, to the plural, they/ them help?
It's not about help, it's about using non gender specific pronouns which are gender neutral.
It's a whole new world I tell thee.
It was a bit of a shock when they came out last year but we are slowly getting there, at least mentally.

Gender's cultural. Sex is biological. Personally I couldn't give a toss if a male kid is running round wearing a dress in town. Don't know about the bruiser who sits next to me in the SS wearing one, though. Especiallly as we sometimes get into clinches after Leroy's just scored a stunner, etc.

;-)

The idea that children have any real idea on their sexuality at that age is sort of revolting. I'd like to meet one of these people who states that their child has gender dysmorphia at 5 years old and is ok'ing therapy then ask if they think the child should also be allowed to consent to sex with people too.

Children are stupid as shit. They eat glue, can't tie shoelaces and aren't reliable in a scrap. One of my lad's current hobbies is headbutting a radiator and he often spends an hour laughing at his toes wiggling, Stephen Hawking he ain't. We all know and allow this because we understand that they're children and human children due to evolutionary reasons don't come out of the womb as fully formed humans but instead have to grow into one. Making decisions about their future gender identity and sexuality is a hundred billion miles outside of their scope of life. Many kids are currently gender neutral for the same reason that many 80s kids were vegetarian. Some will stick with it because it's who they are, most will abandon it as a childish desire to be different and unique.

The idea that children should be allowed to unilaterally decide something as fundamental to their being as this isn't just wrong, it's absent parenting and passing the buck. We don't allow children to make many of their own decisions specifically because they have neither the experience or biological brain power to comprehend them. 5 year olds don't just decide they're gender neutral without positive feedback on the idea from somewhere. 5 year olds don't even know what gender is, let alone traditional gender roles in society.

I have no problem with people's decisions to become trans. I have a massive problem with children's decision to become trans and think it's child abuse and their parents should be contacted by social services for it.
Great post that IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.