The Most Positive Article Ever Written About Raheem Sterling Ever

You have to laugh at these journalists.
Was that a rhetorical question posed about churlishness of opposition fans and boos?
It was their doing! Along with the none stop drip of statements by current and ex Liverpool players constantly reported at the time of his move.
It was their newspapers and outlets that berated him constantly and continually report on his "Pound Shop visits"
They speak in tones that make it sound they have nothing to do with the furor that followed his transfer and still follows his every move.
I hope he continues to ram it down their throats and make them choke on every bile infected comment they couldn't wait to iterate.
But yes it was quite a complimentary article.
Expect another with a "kick in the bollocks" to follow every "pat on the back".

Bloody hell, I may have to take the afternoon off whilst I recover. Excellent article, my only moan is why has it taken so long for someone to say what we have known for ages.
Never thought I would say this but well done Adam Bate.

Good to see, but it's a bit of a nonsense article.

"Criticism continues for Raheem Sterling..." - From where? Opposition fans obsessed with Euro 2016? Sensationalist articles from the tabloids?

"Social media was alive with suggestions that Leroy Sane is "miles ahead" of Sterling" - That's it? Who said that? You know how much shit people chat on Twitter?

The world isn't against us? Some people are going to be very unhappy with this

You have to laugh at these journalists.
Was that a rhetorical question posed about churlishness of opposition fans and boos?
It was their doing! Along with the none stop drip of statements by current and ex Liverpool players constantly reported at the time of his move.
It was their newspapers and outlets that berated him constantly and continually report on his "Pound Shop visits"
They speak in tones that make it sound they have nothing to do with the furor that followed his transfer and still follows his every move.
I hope he continues to ram it down their throats and make them choke on every bile infected comment they couldn't wait to iterate.
But yes it was quite a complimentary article.
Expect another with a "kick in the bollocks" to follow every "pat on the back".

Bang on mate. The bastards seem to have conveniently forgot that they helped create the hate for Sterling and now they seem befuddled by it.
Fiction into fact

Also a surprise that tonight he will make his 150th Premier League appearance. Silva and Touré are only on about 210!
Been a near ever-present for nearly 5 full seasons, Yaya and Silva have had 7 as near ever-presents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.