Chelsea Thread 16/17

Does not look like they are going to slip up does it, well fair play to them they do look like a team thats going to win the league, i am sure we will not give in and will probebly finish second, not given up yet but it does look to much, it will be our year next year ha ha Were have i heard that before.

Don't go all scouse on us ;-)

The Chavs were not impressive against the hammers , they ground out a result yet again our game in SW6 will be interesting Conte will be happy with a draw and will sit back , he knows we have to beat them in their midden just hope we get a decent ref. this time, so we can set the record straight and stuff 'em

Was at the West Ham Chelsea game last night. Nothing special. I thought WH were unlucky. Never heard the "C" word used so much by supporters before. Couldnt believe the way Talk Shite were saying how fantastic Chelsea were today....

Was at the West Ham Chelsea game last night. Nothing special. I thought WH were unlucky. Never heard the "C" word used so much by supporters before. Couldnt believe the way Talk Shite were saying how fantastic Chelsea were today....

With the accent how do you know they weren't talking about the 18th Century philosopher Immanuel Kant?

Man if KDB nets that goal instead of walloping the bar, we win this league at a canter.

Fair play to them for being so functionally focused each game, but this one will piss us off for years methinks.

Man if KDB nets that goal instead of walloping the bar, we win this league at a canter.

Fair play to them for being so functionally focused each game, but this one will piss us off for years methinks.

I don't think you can say that with any seriousness tbh. It was a great chance and you probably win that game comfortably if he had scored, but City have messed up in quite a few other games otherwise you wouldn't be 10/8 points behind us.

Also we aren't only top of the league because we're functional. That is a myth that I've found is circulated the most amongst City supporters. I think we've the right balance between quality football, creativity and functionality, pragmatism and game management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.