Huddersfield game - Ale trail/pre match drinking

Can anyone say which is the best out of the 2 station bars . Head of steam or kings head ?

Kings Head. Then turn left & go to The Sportsman. Then straight on to Magic Rock Brewery. Then 2 mins to Slubbers. Then to match.

Good plan, but be warned, the Slubbers will be absolutely rammo by that point (all pubs will be, this is our first sell out in years). Might be better getting comfy somewhere earlier.

A quick heads up for anyone who's ale trailing between Town and Udd, the Stalybridge Buffet Bar have recently tightened up their rules on groups/stag and hen dos etc, plus it will be absolutely rammed on the way. The Q just round the corner will be the same. The White House further into the Bridge is a decent stop if you're not in a rush.

Doing the Ale Train Saturday. Aiming to be in Mirfield or Huddersfield at least for our game. Anyone know where or which pubs it's likely to be on?
Cheers.

If you're hoping to see the City match there, your diary is a little off mate, but enjoy anyway :-)

Why, we play Saturday at 12:30 :) I did the ale trail last weekend but I couldn't even remember my name at the end of it never mind which pubs had a TV. Sorry this is no help! Went in Uppermill for a curry and was that full of Guinness didn't even touch it! Or the large red I thought was a good idea at the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.