Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Dihno found out in a big way? Or was he part of why we could bang in 5 gols against a top end team? I think its debatable.

He was found out, we looked miles better at the back when Zabs came on, in fact we didnt even concede when he was on the pitch and scored 3, we were losing 2-3 when Fernandinho came off...
Awkward...

Last edited:
He might have a rethink when we knock them out in the quarter finals ;-)
or alternatively, they win the whole thing and he can leave on a high. He's won everything there and if Barca are tempted to sell anyway you never know.

Still think there's next to no chance of City signing him but it would be amazing.

Was Dihno found out in a big way? Or was he part of why we could bang in 5 gols against a top end team? I think its debatable.

You never responded to my comment about us conceding 0 and scoring 3 whilst we had a proper full back on the pitch after Zabs replaced Fernandinho, do you still think it's debatable?

Perhaps be didn't play well. But playing fullback wasn't the cause. @Jimbob

What was the cause? Are you saying as team we didn't look better with an actual right back playing in his proper position as opposed to Fernandinho playing there? Also, hows he part of us putting 5 past Monaco when he was only on the pitch when we scored 2?

What was the cause?
Let me answer that this way, what was the cause of Debryune playing poorly the last game? He played in his customary position.

Players can have poor games unrelated to the position they played. Your assertion that he was found out suggest he played poorly because he played fullback. That's an illogical jump. He has had some poor games at his preferred position and some poor ones. All that suggests is that he had a poor game.

Just like every player has had regardless of position.

Are you saying as team we didn't look better with an actual right back playing in his proper position as opposed to Fernandinho playing there?
Fernandihno didn't play at RB. Again you keep making illogical jumps. It could very well be that Zabs inclusion at RB improved our attacking on the right. As a matter of fact think his movement in pro rd our style. Dihno was simply pulled for having already been booked. Simply a tactical decision.

Also, hows he part of us putting 5 past Monaco when he was only on the pitch when we scored 2?
This seems like a repeated question to score points.

Let me answer that this way, what was the cause of Debryune playing poorly the last game? He played in his customary position.

Players can have poor games unrelated to the position they played. Your assertion that he was found out suggest he played poorly because he played fullback. That's an illogical jump. He has had some poor games at his preferred position and some poor ones. All that suggests is that he had a poor game.

Just like every player has had regardless of position.

Fernandihno didn't play at RB. Again you keep making illogical jumps. It could very well be that Zabs inclusion at RB improved our attacking on the right. As a matter of fact think his movement in pro rd our style. Dihno was simply pulled for having already been booked. Simply a tactical decision.

This seems like a repeated question to score points.

Fernandinho was playing at right back, will leave this be now as there's more chance of hell freezing over than you admitting that you were wrong although I would still love to hear how Fernandinho could of possibly been part of us putting 5 past Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.