Celtic V Rangers

Look at that challenge in paddy and the red no foul. Season ticket holder at Ibrox coincidence ?

I know we're being spoiled, with the stuff the Pepman has us playing. And yes; I fully realize that, in comparison to the cash cow that is the PL, Scottish sides don't have a pot to piss in. But watching Scottish football is spirit sapping. Even Celtic, who have long since disappeared over the horizon, are mediocre.

I know we're being spoiled, with the stuff the Pepman has us playing. And yes; I fully realize that, in comparison to the cash cow that is the PL, Scottish sides don't have a pot to piss in. But watching Scottish football is spirit sapping. Even Celtic, who have long since disappeared over the horizon, are mediocre.

Yes, I bet if we played Celtic we'd hammer them !!!

They will of course always raise the game for a European night against better opposition but week in, week out playing shite the players levels will drop and they will do only whats needed which id frankly not a lot given the standard right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.