FA Cup Games 11/12/13 March

It's a fucking disgrace to football the way the rags are playing. They can moan all they like, but
Valencia should have been booked for going right through Alonso, after he'd passed.
They lack anything that resembles a football team so will stop a nothing to make sure the other
side can't play and if that means crippling someone, so be it. Because of the sending off, they've
taken the only player they have off.

In rugby league there is a 'team
warning' for persistent fouls. Looks like Oliver decided to introduce it in football. Top work.

How thick can someone be? Ref warns the captain about persistent fouling on a player and a second later, your on a yellow card, you foul that player Hate that little shit Herrera then the Lesser Chuckle hasn't got the intellect to understand why the ref booked him
I'm not even sure that's a thing though is it? Persistent fouling on a player? Persistent fouling BY a specific player, yes. But if player x fouls Hazard 5 times, then player y comes along and fouls him once, you can't book player y on the grounds that "well that's the 6th booking on hazard". I think that's bollocks to be honest, and if one of ours is sent off like that on Wednesday night, we'll all be bemoaning corruption within UEFA. I don't think it was a correct sending off, but that just makes it funnier.

Premeditated dirty tactics from his team allow him to blame the ref
Yup. If you don't think you can win, make sure someone gets sent off so you have something to blame the defeat on. The guy is the biggest shit house of any manager in world football

Has our game against the rags been rearranged yet? Actually really looking forward to playing them, we should tear them apart

Fucking hell. Gok Wan having a heart attack at your man's clobber. Red keks, jacket a size too small, hush puppies. He looks like a refugee from the 1980s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.