Arsenal EDS v City EDS (1900HRS 13/03)

How can that be your only critique of Davies?!
Considering the age of our squad I think our team in general play well, have good fighting spirit, and he always changes the formation because he wants them to learn. I know it's popular to shit on Davies alot, his selection being my only critique of him (Duhaney playing CM), but I'm curious what are the other thing's people don't like about him? Or do people just not like the man?

Unfortunate, but tbh a raw is probably fair. Fantastic u23 game though, City and Arsenal both benefit playing against a top side. City were definitely not allowed to just boss the game as they usually do and the players should learn alot from this. Matt Smith my MotM absolute terror in midfield with great tackles and passing (had a rough spell though).

Yes he slips under the radar but every time I see him play he stands out.

Ambrose was very good, Boadu less so. I think Ambrose would score a lot of goals if he went on loan to the Championship or the Eredivisie next season and stayed fit.

Boadu started quite brightly but faded quickly. He's still looking far from the player he was before his injury. Fingers crossed he'll get that confidence back.

Ambrose was very good, Boadu less so. I think Ambrose would score a lot of goals if he went on loan to the Championship or the Eredivisie next season and stayed fit.
Ambrose was really impressive, and is showing why he was so highly rated before his injury. I find it funny how many promising strikers we have but United have nobody who can player striker for their U23s or First Team when a few go ill xd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.