Is Manchester getting rougher (or is it just reported more?)

Manchester City centre was a violent shit hole in the 60s.

And it still is.

The same can be said about kiddy fiddling. It's always gone on, will alway go on, it's just we see and hear more about it nowadays due to increased and better coverage.

I'd argue that point though. Not that there hasn't always been people of that ilk but that there are more. I think there are more.

It much more accessible with the internet. I reckon some people may have had those thoughts years ago but never acted on them. Now there are these websites you hear about where images will be a few clicks away. Also everyone has a camera now on there phone so it's easy to take advantage of situations they may maneourve themselves into. You also have social media and you see a lot of these people pretending to be someone they arent. Grooming and what not.

Flip side is that it is taken much more serious now with safeguarding policies and procedures so you would like to think it's more difficult for these people.

I could well be wrong. Suppose the recent football scandal shows it was prevalent in the past. Just think a lot of stuff is much more accessible largely because of the internet and that may lead on to other acts.

Id like to think i would take action but im over 6ft tall, 18 stone and i do have some Taekwondo experience but as you say, he steps in and he is also likely to get the same treatment off the fucking cowards.

Karate_ebfded_848239.jpg

;)

[

Errr your both forgetting the fucking Aliens, those fuckers are the root cause I tell ya

QUOTE="The perfect fumble, post: 9846005, member: 50405"]Me and Scully are always banging on about it but no fucker believes us.[/QUOTE]

Fucking Aliens, coming over here, traversing time and space, flying about just far enough away from every camera or video that makes them truly UFO's. The clever bastards.

Then, after only being caught as blobs they have the audacity to land on a field and abduct a poor farmer for an arse pasting.

Now, having their moon base operational, they are bringing in millions of their green eyed, funny looking wee twat pals to take all our jobs just because they are more intelligent and have Ray guns.

Cunts.

My only hope is that we can have a vote to get them all to leave and take they polish plumbers with them. Not to mention all the cunts who watchAncient Aliens.

And Richard and Judy. It's time they went home too.

We have enough earthling shoplifters, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.