No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

I suspect Oliver might well have seen it and thought "Shit. I've already sent one of theirs off and that means they'll be down to 9 if I send Rojo off. I'll never hear the end of it if that happens so better to do nothing and it'll be forgotten about soon enough". That's the way a lot of supposedly top refs think. Uphold the laws and get slaughtered by a compliant media or sod the laws, look the other way and think of my brown envelope.
Amended slightly for greater accuracy.

Ibra committed a similar stamp to Rojo's before he was caught by Ming's leaping boot. However this has been airbrushed from history and never happened.

Can someone create a video compilation of red card offences that have been not been given by official's and the FA for the rags this season.

Ibra committed a similar stamp to Rojo's before he was caught by Ming's leaping boot. However this has been airbrushed from history and never happened.

Can someone create a video compilation of red card offences that have been not been given by official's and the FA for the rags this season.

A video of their unpunished offences this season would take forever to compile there are that many of them!!!

Is Mr Oliver the new Howard Webb? Are Leicester back on PEDs? Questions need answering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.