No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

What he saw was the trip...he gave a free kick...what he maybe didn't see was the stamp...so he can report that he saw the 'incident'.....in situations like this the FA Panel should be allowed to overrule. For Mings to get 5 games and this fucker to get none is criminal.

They set a precident with Sergio's elbow – an incident the Ref saw, but claims not to have seen the elbow. Oliver saw the trip, but not the stamp – they are two seperate offences... the stamp being a sending off offence... there is also absolutely no doubt he means to do it... unlike the Mings stamp, which is not definitive. I genuinely believe Bournemouth should take this further now, siting this as evidence of corruption... maybe a legal challenge. Quite simply - if Mings is guilty, so is Rojo... regardless of the Ref.

They set a precident with Sergio's elbow – an incident the Ref saw, but claims not to have seen the elbow. Oliver saw the trip, but not the stamp – they are two seperate offences... the stamp being a sending off offence... there is also absolutely no doubt he means to do it... unlike the Mings stamp, which is not definitive. I genuinely believe Bournemouth should take this further now, siting this as evidence of corruption... maybe a legal challenge. Quite simply - if Mings is guilty, so is Rojo... regardless of the Ref.

You are forgetting that it is in the FA charter , that the Rags are allowed to carry out such offences without fear of repercussions .

Gone beyond a joke. Don't even pretend to be impartial anymore. League Cup final proved beyond doubt how bent the game has become. Press and media happy to go along with it and cover the FAs tracks. It'll all come out in the wash one day. I bet they lose a few titles at some point when match fixing etc gets proved. The truth always comes out in the end.

Why does the media not have the same witch hunt against David Gill as they did against Sep Blatter? Answer- rags rule football from domestic to FIFA. football is all about money & because rags sell tickets; buy Sky packages ; buy BT packages all over the World - these organisations NEED the scum. Thus the sudden interest in Europa league this year. Interesting that Barca progression in CL was also ensured. Regrettably football is corrupt.

Why does the media not have the same witch hunt against David Gill as they did against Sep Blatter? Answer- rags rule football from domestic to FIFA. football is all about money & because rags sell tickets; buy Sky packages ; buy BT packages all over the World - these organisations NEED the scum. Thus the sudden interest in Europa league this year. Interesting that Barca progression in CL was also ensured. Regrettably football is corrupt.

Power corrupts – absolute power corrupts absolutely!

he awarded a free kick in Chelsea's favour so I get where he can say he saw it and dealt with it at the time, my problem is that he clearly interprets 'that' as a foul but not a card, of any description, furthermore I'm sure there are examples of where an incident was seen and seemingly dealt with at the time but still brought before the FA due to the percieved seriousness. Maybe the rules have changed in that respect.

he awarded a free kick in Chelsea's favour so I get where he can say he saw it and dealt with it at the time, my problem is that he clearly interprets 'that' as a foul but not a card, of any description, furthermore I'm sure there are examples of where an incident was seen and seemingly dealt with at the time but still brought before the FA due to the percieved seriousness. Maybe the rules have changed in that respect.

Aside from exceptional events like Thatcher on Mendes, it as changed such that the ref could admit to not seeing an incident in its entirety. It was triggered (I think) by Torres on Vertonghen, but was what Aguero got done under.

He's given the foul for the trip on Hazard – he's not taken action for the stamp, I doubt he fucking noticed it!
The FA have set precidents before though, taking retrospective action even if a referee has seen something... and let's face it, it's becoming clear this season alone, that Rojo is a dirty cnut, so not as if it's a first offence – he's yet to be punished though incredibly!

I have stepped back and thought about this taking on board the various comments made, i have to admit that I have changed my opinion slightly for one reason.
There is no clip that I can see where i can see the referees position, looking at the camera angle I still believe that the stamp was deliberate. However if Oliver was positioned more centrally on the pitch he may not have had the ideal view and he may not have been able to see the foot make full contact. It is possible that he thought he had stumbled and just missed his chest. So in this respect I am now prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt when he claimed to have seen it but thought it was accidental.

But, all this said the FA have had the benefit of video replays from the angle that clearly shows what happened, in the case they should be able to over ride the refs report.

The thing that concerns me is that Rojo has this in his locker, he is a dirty player who will do something like this again. There are now three cases this season wher he could and should have seen red and he didn't. At work I have a duty of care to my employees, if I saw an employee acting in a manner that could cause injury to another and did nothing about it even though i had the authority to do so I would be fucked. If he then went on to seriously injure someone and it was demonstrated that I was aware of his history and chose to ignore it i could be prosecuted.

I hope that the poor guy that finally ends up seriously injured by this **** speaks up and calls out the FA at the time.

By the way, Intent.
Mings - No previous history - 5 match ban although inconclusive.
Rojo - Fuck all - a number of instances this year that show a nasty streak.

It does not matter see the clip below, he can clearly see the stamp from the Swede but does nothing. He is clearly under orders to do nothing.

4f0pmRX.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.