No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

I think a simple counter is for the next player to suffer an elbow to go down and feign being knocked out, do the full "stretcher off", get him taken to hospital etc. and do the rags over.

Equally next 2 footed challenge, take the stretcher and ambulance and make a meal out of it, just need a mid-table club to conspire and set the rags up.

Ibrahimovic and Rojo are the type of snide twats who would get fucking leathered in a fair fight with someone who would stand up to them.

Ibrahimovic and Rojo are the type of snide twats who would get fucking leathered in a fair fight with someone who would stand up to them.
As much as he plays for United I think Ibrahimovic is a black belt in something and definitely would not get leathered by most blokes.

As much as he plays for United I think Ibrahimovic is a black belt in something and definitely would not get leathered by most blokes.

Despite what people think, a black belt usually means someone is competent in the basic skills. It most certainly does not make him a ninja.

Despite what people think, a black belt usually means someone is competent in the basic skills. It most certainly does not make him a ninja.
Ninja you say?

018862531-ex00-1424446691.jpg

In spite of the obfuscation about Walliver seeing or not seeing the stamp what about the punch to the stomach of Costa? This followed a bit of jostling betweenthe two but the culmination was a sly punch by Rojo. Was it mentioned anywhere?

Rojo I'm pretty sure,does not understand the concept of fair fight...when the scum signed him he was still on bail in his native country for attacking his next door neighbour with a bottle.This story was pretty well reported initially, then of course died a death suddenly as the propaganda machine got to work on their new signing.
In any event,perhaps this set the tone for this thug of a player who plays like a mid table centre half and would fit in at Stoke.

Rojo I'm pretty sure,does not understand the concept of fair fight...when the scum signed him he was still on bail in his native country for attacking his next door neighbour with a bottle.This story was pretty well reported initially, then of course died a death suddenly as the propaganda machine got to work on their new signing.
In any event,perhaps this set the tone for this thug of a player who plays like a mid table centre half and would fit in at Stoke.
the only reason he did not get convicted , let alone go to trial was because an "agreement" was reached between him and the people he allegedly attacked, which in otherwords means that they were paid off. if it had gone to trial he wored more likely than not have been found guilty and imprisoned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.