BT Sport

McMananamanan called us "Man United" twice , then Lineker after it. Everytime we play this always happens, does my head in

McMananamanan called us "Man United" twice , then Lineker after it. Everytime we play this always happens, does my head in
Garry Cook called it us when he was our CEO in a press conference. Was he in on the agenda n'all? What about Pep?didn't he do it earlier in the season n'all?

Garry Cook called it us when he was our CEO in a press conference. Was he in on the agenda n'all? What about Pep?didn't he do it earlier in the season n'all?

Where did i say there is an agenda? I dont believe there is one. I just said it does my head in because it happens every match. Did my head in when Cook did it too.

I find myself seeing less hype about it in the media, less attention on mainstream channels and it doesn't seem as big in terms of prestige since it's been on BT Sport it's more amateurish.. but can only blame greedy footballers for that.

anyone agree?

I use Fox for european matches or TSN so it does not really bother me tbh. I do not watch tv really so the advertising thing again is not really relevant to me either.

It died in 1997 when they let runners up in. It doesn't matter if Transworld Sport are not bigging it up anymore, it has got not better or worse under BT.

I find myself seeing less hype about it in the media, less attention on mainstream channels and it doesn't seem as big in terms of prestige since it's been on BT Sport it's more amateurish.. but can only blame greedy footballers for that.

anyone agree?

Of course. Typically, the audience has diminished just as we are looking to establish ourselves on the wider stage. Whilst the rags were in it, it was free to view so the whole of Europe could tune in.

It's killing it. I'd like to win the CL but, if it wasn't for the money, it wouldn't bother me if we didn't qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.