Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Trains on a Sunday are actually not much diff than the Saturday, yes they stop running sooner at night but 3pm kick off is at least better than teatime ones they usually are. Do you realise how pathetic and whingey you sound? Can no one get excited any more? Is moaning the norm??
No

Haha good effort. It was made public beforehand, hence my sneaky plan to jib some on. I can't remember what time my train was though.

being serious we walked on with cans and bottles in our pockets no one stopped us, then people got on at stockport with booze, we took it that certain trains aren't affected, because of times.

You're probably right. It's ironic that if you want to get drunk, you have to do it from an earlier time thus getting more drunk.

yeah we only booked that early because we missed out on a later one, remember there was sign with times about something on the platform but could have been anything, and I would say it's better to let people drink on a later train rather than an earlier one and being more pissed later on.

Haha good effort. It was made public beforehand, hence my sneaky plan to jib some on. I can't remember what time my train was though.

Buy a carton of orange juice, turn it upside down and carefully slice the bottom seal open, pour some juice out. Add vodka to taste.

Then you hot glue or something similar the carton shut again. Now you have a container of screwdrivers with no broken seal at the top of the container. Carry it on to the train and enjoy your morning ride with some vodka and orange juice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.