Stadium ban appeal

Anyone have a email address of who to contact regarding a stadium ban?

I don't know but it's a fantastic idea.

Dear Mr Banner - please could you ban the twat who sits in CB C650. He habitually arrives 10 minutes after the start of the game, leaves to have a quick sink-piss and get his half-time pints 10 minutes before the half-time whistle, pours himself back into his seat 15 minutes after the 2nd half has started, and fucks-off home bang-on Pellegrini subs-time (ie 70 mins). He's also a scruffy tramp with shitty breath who stinks of piss and rubs against everyone as he makes his way to his seat. He moans constantly and shouts nasty comments to Pep (calls him the infallible fucking genius) in what passes for ironic humour. He doesn't even get the words right when he's singing Blue Moon.

Please Mr Banner could you fix it for me to ban this individual for an appropriate period.

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.
Do you mean just at the footy? Or in life in general?

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.
Ridiculous attitude to have

Is that a no then? Like I said asking for a freind, remember reading something similar on here a while back

I seem to remember it involved parking on the Blue Car Park, crawling up Joe Mercer Way on yer knees and then a bout of gymastics with an employee's todger once yer've got to yer seat. And then they don't offer a guarantee.

I don't know but it's a fantastic idea.

Dear Mr Banner - please could you ban the twat who sits in CB C650. He habitually arrives 10 minutes after the start of the game, leaves to have a quick sink-piss and get his half-time pints 10 minutes before the half-time whistle, pours himself back into his seat 15 minutes after the 2nd half has started, and fucks-off home bang-on Pellegrini subs-time (ie 70 mins). He's also a scruffy tramp with shitty breath who stinks of piss and rubs against everyone as he makes his way to his seat. He moans constantly and shouts nasty comments to Pep (calls him the infallible fucking genius) in what passes for ironic humour. He doesn't even get the words right when he's singing Blue Moon.

Please Mr Banner could you fix it for me to ban this individual for an appropriate period.
Thought GDM was already banned?

Last edited:

You'll be ok for the Gentlemans Morning I believe

just to let you know i got a 3 year ban for being accused of something i didnt say with a policemans evidence being of "he shouted it as it came from his direction"
yes... a 3 year ban after being a season ticket holder for nearly 30 years and with no no evidence apart from a policemans notes that i actually shouted some racist remarks.
bitter against the gmp?.....yes...very much

This is a bit scary. I'd be gutted to get a ban. I'll have to watch what I say a bit more closely from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.