Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know where this view comes from. Some players divide opinion more than others and in some cases on a forum, that leads some to be very precious about certain players. Sterling is now arguably the most defended player on here, as soon as anyone doesn't toe the line, that person is quickly rounded upon. You can come on here and question Yaya, you can even come on and question Silva but what you must not do under any circumstance is question Sterling, that is a big no on here. Critique Sterling and it's "you're talking shit, look at his stats, he has 20 assists which is comparable with anyone in Europe and he's gonna be world class". Aguero has over 20 goals AGAIN this season, and yet we can all have a grown up discussion about him not being the same player he was. Ozil got loads of assists last season, I am sure we all thought he was sensational and he did not in any way divide opinion. I saw today that Walcott has 17 goals this season, anyone think he's world class?

As for Sane, some of his decision making is questionable but he just has something and I don't need stats to tell me that. If we are to compare him and Sterling, I see Sane on a massive upwards trajectory over the next few years to an absolute elite level, I genuinely believe we have the next Bale and he will be talked about as one of the best players in the world. I simply don't feel the same about Sterling, that doesn't mean I think Sterling isn't a good player, I do, I just don't think he is or will be world class.

I would say in terms of potential in the front it goes, 1.Sane 2. G. Jesus 3.Sterling. Yes Sane has something extra special. I believe his name will be spoken about among the 3-4 best players in the world along with Gabriel hopefully. I think Raheem has been world class this season and will continue to improve. Its questionable if he will reach this top top level but he doesn't need to. You don't need to be Messi to be considered world class. Our front 3 complement each other wonderfully. And both Sane and Sterling bring out the best in the each other. Sterling is missing the killer instinct in front of goal which is the only thing holding him back as he has everything else. I am hoping he will improve this but either way I struggle to see who can come in for Sterling and be an improvement on that right hand side.

I would say in terms of potential in the front it goes, 1.Sane 2. G. Jesus 3.Sterling. Yes Sane has something extra special. I believe his name will be spoken about among the 3-4 best players in the world along with Gabriel hopefully. I think Raheem has been world class this season and will continue to improve. Its questionable if he will reach this top top level but he doesn't need to. You don't need to be Messi to be considered world class. Our front 3 complement each other wonderfully. And both Sane and Sterling bring out the best in the each other. Sterling is missing the killer instinct in front of goal which is the only thing holding him back as he has everything else. I am hoping he will improve this but either way I struggle to see who can come in for Sterling and be an improvement on that right hand side.

I think Sterling has shown he is capable of reaching a higher level this season & Sane can possibly reach a level above that. No harm in having two/three players competing for each spot in the front 3 though, considering the workrate required & also the workload so I hope we introduce more young players into that group & keep them all at it.

Imagine taking off a Sterling or Sane on 70 mins & bringing on another one, fresh.

I think Sterling has shown he is capable of reaching a higher level this season & Sane can possibly reach a level above that. No harm in having two/three players competing for each spot in the front 3 though, considering the workrate required & also the workload so I hope we introduce more young players into that group & keep them all at it.

Imagine taking off a Sterling or Sane on 70 mins & bringing on another one, fresh.

This is what we have been missing this season. We bring off Sane or Sterling and Navas is the replacement. Not good enough. We need someone who will come in when the opposing defenders are tired and will cause them problems by attacking the goal, not just running down the touch line and whipping in a cross to an invisible target man.

This is what we have been missing this season. We bring off Sane or Sterling and Navas is the replacement. Not good enough. We need someone who will come in when the opposing defenders are tired and will cause them problems by attacking the goal, not just running down the touch line and whipping in a cross to an invisible target man.

My ideal is rotating the front 3, without an obvious drop in quality. If we can do that, I think we will become pretty much unstoppable, even if we have weaknesses elsewhere.

My ideal is rotating the front 3, without an obvious drop in quality. If we can do that, I think we will become pretty much unstoppable, even if we have weaknesses elsewhere.

There is still some uncertainty with Aguero so we'll see what happens with him. If he leaves I could see us buying another young forward that is interchangeable across the front line.

Pep will be tempted by Mbappe I imagine, even if Aguero stays. That would likely mean the end of Kelechi though.

Mbappe looks a real superstar. Can't see him coming in if Aguero stays simply because of the money required for him. We just don't have circa £70m to spend on a forward without Aguero leaving. Also saw a picture of young Mbappe surrounded by tranny posters in his room. Might prefer Real, but I think he just might stay at Monaco for another season. Just turned 18 in December and he will probably look at Martial and see its better not to go too soon plus his value will only increase to Monaco if he continues this type of form which he probably will.

Mbappe looks a real superstar. Can't see him coming in if Aguero stays simply because of the money required for him. We just don't have circa £70m to spend on a forward without Aguero leaving. Also saw a picture of young Mbappe surrounded by tranny posters in his room. Might prefer Real, but I think he just might stay at Monaco for another season. Just turned 18 in December and he will probably look at Martial and see its better not to go too soon plus his value will only increase to Monaco if he continues this type of form which he probably will.

Do a Txiki deal with a down payment for the option sign him in a couple of seasons is another possibility.

I recon Pep has had one of his moments watching Monaco & we will see a lot of pace coming in, through the team, which will make Sane, Sterling Jesus even more dangerous.

Do a Txiki deal with a down payment for the option sign him in a couple of seasons is another possibility.

I recon Pep has had one of his moments watching Monaco & we will see a lot of pace coming in, through the team, which will make Sane, Sterling Jesus even more dangerous.

Definitely, two new quick fullbacks will ease the pressure on our attack. Can't wait to see our defense upgraded, especially at FB positions something we have been neglecting for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.