City U18's v United U18's - 18th March

Funny how you don't mention the fact he set up the 2nd goal today .
Also citys web page this week he has the most assists in both north and south u18 leagues this season , clearly not up to it.

After MotM last game this one was not Luke's best day today but it was his cross which fell to Nmecha for the 2nd goal. Still great to have a player like him working the right side.Always a threat with his energy,pace and quality going forward but even on days like today where it didn't always go well he puts a shift in working backwards.

A detailed email to whoever deals with these things, try and get everyone else affected to write in too. Nothing will change unless you force the issue.

Is there space around any of the outside pitches to coral a small crowd?

E mail already being drafted.

So pissed off with City. Can't think of another club that would have a huge local derby and have it behind closed doors. A huge game that they spend all season working towards, to get to the playoffs, and they do this. I went along today and stood outside in the rain for near 50 minutes waiting to get in. Gave up eventually as I was drenched and freezing.

For those who say 'but City said it would be' - they say that every fucking week and you still get in anyway, hence why I went. It's bollocks and totally inconsistent. There was about 25 people at most stood outside who would have clearly stood there harmlessly watching like everyone else. Even twenty five minutes into the game there was still about 10 braving it and hoping for the best who stood there, who were clearly regulars and just avid supporters of youth football. Yet no. Leave us in the rain.

I swear I once read somewhere that it's part of the competition rules that clubs have to have games open to spectators, but i might have imagined it. All I know is that every other club does. It's bollocks and typical of how they treat fans as hindrances for these things. We're fucking billionaires and we can't organise a venue for the 18s so fans can watch. Cheers, nice one.

You can go to all sorts of grounds away , recently Derby,Liverpool,Stoke, Villa, and get welcomed with open arms. At the Carrington swamp you used to get tea and biscuits but now you get toast and jam as well. At City it's hard to even get in and today not possible at all. Some Utd fans went into a car park as it was closer to the pitch being used but they were shifted by security. This is an embarrassment for City

From a distance I stuck out the full 90 minutes and whilst a draw might have been fair result City did have 3 one on ones in the second half which brought 2 great saves from their keeper and one very narrow miss from Nmecha for his hat trick.

I just cannot understand why they trumpet these youth teams, advertise them on the OS as upcoming fixtures, give them time at the end of first team matches and do this sort of thing. How many folk can't get into the first teams games but could go to these. This is where supporting City begins! It just puts a dampener on all the work City in the Community do!

The club must have a reason for stopping fans seeing the game, they need to share that reason honestly.

Don't understand this. Maybe they can't handle two 'crowds' on the same day, (or on a given day when they are short staffed 'cos Fred's visiting his mum & Jim has to collect the pies) or they don't want to 'split' the crowd, & detract from the womens game.

Either way it's a piss poor way to treat fans, especially thosewho put in such regular support of the young teams.

Very Swales.

A poor show from the club, who should be giving fans every possible opportunity to watch and support all of our teams.

We do seem to shoot ourselves in the foot at times !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.