Romelu Lukaku

And against great teams who can't defend perhaps. He's got two against us this season.
We aren't a great team.

We're just a good team.

As for Lukaku he is one lazy fucker in s number of games he play. Remember the League Cup semis last season: at Goodson he was a nightmare for us; at the Etihad he was a joke, I think Pellegrini did more running than him that night.

But he can be a really dangerous player like the first leg.

You really think he would fire the rags, spurs, and arsenal to the title if they signed him?
Chelsea, not arsenal. I think he's good enough to achieve that, obviously wouldn't do it every season. How can people not see his obvious insane goal record for his age?

Brilliant young striker.

His goal record in the Premier League since he was a teenager has been consistently excellent.

Whoever signs him and gets Lukaku in his prime won't regret it, he fits this league perfectly.

Flat track bully tbh, great against shit teams if he has plenty of space, not convinced he's good enough to play at the highest level or work in tight spaces when teams park the bus. Todays goals sum him up a bit tbh

If we had beaten Everton, Stoke, Southampton & Middlesbrough at home, rather than drawing, we'd be very close to the top of the league. I would strongly suggest we need a flat track bully, even if Lukaku is more than that.

Brilliant young striker.

His goal record in the Premier League since he was a teenager has been consistently excellent.

Whoever signs him and gets Lukaku in his prime won't regret it, he fits this league perfectly.

He's the only current PL striker, and betting is not generally part of my life, that I would bet to score on a one-on-one. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Kelechi are behind him in those stakes.

From an EFC site:

Lukaku’s f****** ace. Let’s enjoy him while he’s here, whether that’s just until this summer or for years to come, spearheading our Champions League campaigns at the Usmanov Bramley Dock Dixie Dean Babylon Terrordome-on-Sea.

And so we keep on rolling on. The teams around us all have games in hand. The visit to Anfield in a fortnight is obviously a massive test, and you would be more confident if Schneiderlin was available, but – and how many times have we said this? – we go there with a decent chance of beating them.

The tw**s.

Let's see if we can do EFC, but primarily ourselves a big favour this afternoon!

He's the only current PL striker, and betting is not generally part of my life, that I would bet to score on a one-on-one. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Kelechi are behind him in those stakes.

Aguero has missed so many chances this season that Lukaku would have scored. That one-on-one against Monaco instantly springs to mind.

Lukaku's first touch can be a little erratic, but he is absolutely clinical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.