Premier League and FA's Plan To End Illegal Streaming Of Football

I have a dual box that does both sat and cable.
Cable sub is £80 a year but the sat is only £18 a year (due to lack of HD)

Sat boxes are pretty cheap but cable box is slightly dearer.

Probably cheaper for people to get a Sportsmania account. £50 a year with as much sports as you could possibly want.

I have a dual box that does both sat and cable.
Cable sub is £80 a year but the sat is only £18 a year (due to lack of HD)

Sat boxes are pretty cheap but cable box is slightly dearer.

Probably cheaper for people to get a Sportsmania account. £50 a year with as much sports as you could possibly want.

Aye but Cardsharing is more reliable than streaming; think you can pick up a zgemma cable and sat for £110. In my opinion if I had the money I'd pick a good sat system over streaming any day of the week

Come the start of next season i would suggest both platforms are equally at risk. This is just a trial period at the end of the season by all accounts, a warm up if you will. Joe sounds like he knows his onions and my guy is sprout on this but these services are susceptible to forced box updates and such right? this to me would put them firmly in the same blocking park as iptv.

I say this as they have put a lot into this i think, everything so far looks like gentle testing using mobdro as a test bed. It is exactly what i or i dare say damo would do, go for the big gun in a test, see if your shit can do what it has to. They will also have good source feed obfuscation i would imagine. Thus, if mobdro goes down then a firmware update or similar could kill boxes right?

I know for a fact irdeto are very active atm.

Right.
If you're not bothered about HD channels then a sky sub is £18 per year
Cheap box for sat only:

Therefore, £38+18 and you're sorted for a year with all Sky channels, Pay per views etc.

If you want a box that has a 7 day guide and some other fancy apps but Sky only then you'd be looking at one of these:
http://www.zgemma.co.uk/single-sat-tuner

For a cable sub you're looking at £80 per year.
A dual box that has both tuners and you'd be looking at one of these:
http://www.zgemma.co.uk/Sat-Cable-Terrestrial/zgemma-star-h2

You then have the choice of which sub to take. I personally have both, never really use the sat side but it's always there as a backup if the cable sub goes down for any reason.

If anyone wants a link, I can point you to a reliable provider for both sat and cable.

And TCIB, no these boxes aren't affected by forced box updates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.