Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do we have to suffer him costing us a game? A complete liability and I am truly amazed that Pep is still picking him.

Shocking really, as is Kolarov at LB. Surely Delph can't do any worse, don't know why Pep doesn't at least give him a chance.

Dogshit as usual. Arguably unlucky that the penalty was given, but it fucking shocking play by him in the first place. Time and again he falls asleep when the balls on the opposite side and gets done by that run, I remember years ago Muller scoring one just like it. Even after that, why the fuck is he trying to tackle there anyway? The guy has it at chest height and we've got people round covering. The lad has no brain.

Absolutely turgid until the penalty. Then he got himself on the ball a bit but was a mess defensively.

I cannot wait until we sign some full backs.

unlucky with the penalty. didn't play bad today tbf
th

Thought it was a penalty at the game but having seen it on MOTD it was 100%. Liability.

Like many I have thought he is past his best this season and has been poor.
Today however I thought he was generally pretty good, Mane has been terrifying defenses all season and Clichy was directly up against him most of today and generally gave him very little indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.