Michael Oliver

We never get penalties. I assume the refs have been briefed to make it as hard as possible for us, because having seen off ffp, and got the best manager in the world, they're running out of ways to keep the old cartel in the top 4 places.

Tell me this, did they show replays on sky of Sterling getting hacked down?

Because the premier league broadcast was very sketchy in the angles it chose on that one.

It's all fixed and refs have their briefings.

We were done by the lino and the ref today, the lino flagged all the time in the first half against us, but in the second he wasn't interested.

We were done by the lino and the ref today, the lino flagged all the time in the first half against us, but in the second he wasn't interested.
Shocking it was I thought his arm was stuck in that position,strange how second half he was the complete opposite,it comes down to one of two things cheating or just incompetent and not up to the job..

Tell me this, did they show replays on sky of Sterling getting hacked down?

Because the premier league broadcast was very sketchy in the angles it chose on that one.

It's all fixed and refs have their briefings.

They didn't after the incident. It was brought up at half time and they all said it was a definite penalty and red card. If you watch it back Aguero was also hauled to the floor off the ball attacking the front post in the same move and they said that should also have been a penalty. After half time and probably having it pointed out, Neville went on to say throughout the second half that it should have been a penalty and that Milner should have been off.

Specsavers for the cheating ****...
display

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.