Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is absolutely fucking shite.
He literally causes himself more problems being mega negative and passing backwards than he would if he decided to go forward for once in his life.
That backpass was beyond shite, it actually brightened up my day to know I am less shite than our own fullback

I don't get the slagging off of Sagna. He's been a decent servant for us in his time here. Always given 100% and been a very good fullback for most of that time. The real scandal is that he's about to leave and we have no-one coming through to replace him. I thought the whole point of bringing someone like Sagna in was that he'd only be here for a short time, during which a younger player would gradually be brought through.

For me he was a bad buy because he took up a place in the squad, has probably stopped a promising youngster getting any game time, was too old when we signed him, no doubt costs ridiculous wages and has contributed virtually nothing in 2 years. I'm not sure why he gets praised so much as I just don't see what he brings.

Apparently on 80k per week, it's not really ridiculous. He doesn't bring too much this year but he was fair enough for me last season.

Apparently on 80k per week, it's not really ridiculous. He doesn't bring too much this year but he was fair enough for me last season.

Average last season in what was a poor season for the team and Shite this one.

I don't get the slagging off of Sagna. He's been a decent servant for us in his time here. Always given 100% and been a very good fullback for most of that time. The real scandal is that he's about to leave and we have no-one coming through to replace him. I thought the whole point of bringing someone like Sagna in was that he'd only be here for a short time, during which a younger player would gradually be brought through.

Shouldn't giving 100% be a prerequisite really. I am amazed he gets any game time. Don't know what Pep sees in him at all.

Injured in today's game (groin) now along with Zabba according to the MEN so while some may not rate him then we may be stretched for the Arsenal game if both are out.

Neither to go on internationals then i hope,give them chance to rest
Sagna has gone and will be scanned by the national team. Why do we allow this? You don't see any other top club allowing injured internationals to travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.