Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ric

Administrator
Plenty of contenders for this. Thought Caballero, Otamendi, Stones and Silva were all excellent yesterday.

Hehehe! First up! Big Willy. He made himself even bigger. Best performance for us since the LCFinal. He must have summat about The Dippers that brings the best out in him. Pity he didn't get The Greedy Bastard's pen. That would have been the cherry on the icing on his bald 'ead!

Ota for me, he was in the top 3 but gets the vote due to the dicks in 315 slagging him off and getting a guy kicked out after causing bother with about 15 people around them.

Ota for me, he was in the top 3 but gets the vote due to the dicks in 315 slagging him off and getting a guy kicked out after causing bother with about 15 people around them.
Was it city fans having a dig at Otamendi?

Sterling BTW, thought he worked his socks off. Otamendi did have a good game though

Stones for me, but I would like to add that Otamendi had an exceptional game. I'm one of his biggest detractors, but fairs fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.