Danny Mills

He was right about the ludicrous number of over 60s being the problem not the low number of black people. Needs a huge cull including Gill who should be nowhere near the place given his position at MU.

I despise the ugly bastard, iIs there anyway the club can just delete his records? The bald inbred cockroach has the audacity to make digs week in week out despite the fact City paid his wages whilst he was crocked, he forgets himself.

I'm still amazed he was invited to be part of the F.A. report that Dyke, I think, had carried out.

He is the one who talks football from a non-aligned agenda. No club bias, just what he sees on the pitch in whatever game. But there again, there is no substitute for intelligence which someday the BBC, BTtv, Sky, The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya will realise. But by then we will have overcome the Goodison, Anfield and Swamp bogeys, and be triple winners of the CL! God forbid that we should ever become one of the media luvvies. That's the day I take up tiddlywinks.

I like Jenas, he is fair and he is not nasty but occasionally a bit of benign bias towards the main clubs he played for comes out which only slightly affects his objectivity - particularly where Totnumb are concerned. But to be fair to him and as much as I dislike Totnumb he doesn't do it in an offensive way. He hasn't forgotten his Forest roots (was talking to someone who played footy with his Dad in the past just a couple of days ago - apparently Jenas Snr was a handy striker in local Nottingham footy - and what he says backs up the impression that he is pretty grounded and hasn't forgotten where he has come from). Definitely one of the better pundits.

Last edited:
had the radio on last night on 5live and after the game he was saying bring the big boys here next round barca mardid juve munich or wait for it

monaco

was on talkshite this morning chatting about tonights game, no snide digs, quite surprised.

I cannot understand why any TV or radio sports programme when choosing guests would think "Danny Mills?".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.