Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the manager sees him as the better option for this or any future game
no. give me one good reason why the manager would pick Bravo.
truth is you can't. Give it up mate. Willy put your boy to bed today once and for all. I get your loyalty but its misplaced. the guy is making you look foolish. many others in your corner have come out and held their hands up, you should too.

no. give me one good reason why the manager would pick Bravo.
truth is you can't. Give it up mate. Willy put your boy to bed today once and for all. I get your loyalty but its misplaced. the guy is making you look foolish. many others in your corner have come out and held their hands up, you should too.
Bill. Clearly you have not read my posts in this thread because if you had, you would perhaps se the naivity in your question. I have always maintained Willy is a great keeper and was delighted when Pellers picked him for the final. I have also been critical of Bravo and have said so on here. I'm more critical though of some so called fans who spout vitriol and made up shit to put the player down( and you are a ring leader) . Bravo is an excellent keeper who is struggling for form. If we fucked off every player who went out of form, we would have no one left. The manager will earn his corn by managing him back to form, which l have no doubt he will. I expect him to play Wembley and l hope he does.

Bill. Clearly you have not read my posts in this thread because if you had, you would perhaps se the naivity in your question. I have always maintained Willy is a great keeper and was delighted when Pellers picked him for the final. I have also been critical of Bravo and have said so on here. I'm more critical though of some so called fans who spout vitriol and made up shit to put the player down( and you are a ring leader) . Bravo is an excellent keeper who is struggling for form. If we fucked off every player who went out of form, we would have no one left. The manager will earn his corn by managing him back to form, which l have no doubt he will. I expect him to play Wembley and l hope he does.

so you hope a goalie, completely lacking in confidence, plays in our only hope of silverware. you have some really weird ideas

So you are pep. Would you pick bravo over willy right now.?
It's a simple enough question.

No I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't say I hope he never plays for us again. Peps job is to regain his form and if and when he does, he is IMO a better option that Willy
so seeing as you wouldn't pick him, which I agree with, would you say should Pep pick him for the semi final he is indeed playing a weakened team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.