Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't get anywhere if the other side doesn't believe you will walk away with nothing.. that is the "art of the deal", to portray a care-free attitude.

Will the farmers still gets their subs for empty fields? Will the health and safety act relax, so labours don't have to wear hard hats to brush up when only the sky above!
I am one of life's worriers,none of the above relate to me i just worry.

You won't get anywhere if the other side doesn't believe you will walk away with nothing.. that is the "art of the deal", to portray a care-free attitude.

I'd dearly love to believe that our clueless Prime Minister does indeed have a clue, but sadly I am unconvinced. Pretty much everything she's done of note over the last 5 years has been a fuck up and how she ever became PM on the back of achieving literally zero as Home Secretary, and having zero charisma to boot, I will never know.

I think it's known as the Tinkerbell policy. All we have to do is believe the EU will give us a nice deal (better than staying in!) and they will.

Will the farmers still gets their subs for empty fields?

They don't get as much "set-aside" but that's not good for wildlife and some would say not leaving land fallow will be bad in the long run.

Anyway the real panic may be when the Tory landowners realise their subsidies are going.

So pay what you owe or lose NATO protection. This is the start of Trump destroying germany. Next will be german currency manipulation about how the euro is undervalued allowing germany to exploit the united states and others.

So pay what you owe or lose NATO protection. This is the start of Trump destroying germany. Next will be german currency manipulation about how the euro is undervalued allowing germany to exploit the united states and others.

And Germany promptly deny they owe Nato any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.