Stadium ban appeal

I have had 2 bans in my time (4 home games if i remember right) - 1) mate was holding his vape to stop it leaking in his pocket - joke
2) friends of a friend was a w**ker away fans being a dick in the home end.

- I tried numerous times to call after both incidents to no luck. Ended up writing a letter of apology addressed to the name given on the letter and accepted the ban. Once seen a lad dragged out shortly before 93.20 QPR for abusing Mark Hughes. Pretty sure he missed the most important goal of city ever and the following season haha

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.

I am 52 and also been round the block and I too have happily avoided being nicked at football, however I can absolutely assure you that your closing statement is absolute and total bollocks.

You and I have just been fortunate....upto now.

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.
Guildford 4 Birmingham 6 .Miners at Olgreave.

I don't know but it's a fantastic idea.

Dear Mr Banner - please could you ban the twat who sits in CB C650. He habitually arrives 10 minutes after the start of the game, leaves to have a quick sink-piss and get his half-time pints 10 minutes before the half-time whistle, pours himself back into his seat 15 minutes after the 2nd half has started, and fucks-off home bang-on Pellegrini subs-time (ie 70 mins). He's also a scruffy tramp with shitty breath who stinks of piss and rubs against everyone as he makes his way to his seat. He moans constantly and shouts nasty comments to Pep (calls him the infallible fucking genius) in what passes for ironic humour. He doesn't even get the words right when he's singing Blue Moon.

Please Mr Banner could you fix it for me to ban this individual for an appropriate period.

Sounds just like me but I'm in ss118!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.