MCFC charged again

If we break a rule we deserve to be charged.I could bet you a £1000 that had it been Liverpool charged with the exact same thing you would have been wringing your hands in glee.
It gives me no pleasure at all but we fucked up and yet people are outraged. Why ??

Because it doesn't seem to apply league wide. We step over the line by a millimetre and get charged. Others are a mile and a half further on and they hear nothing!

If we break a rule we deserve to be charged.I could bet you a £1000 that had it been Liverpool charged with the exact same thing you would have been wringing your hands in glee.
It gives me no pleasure at all but we fucked up and yet people are outraged. Why ??
The inconsistency is the problem,as I'm sure you're aware.

Every team does it - how come no other charges are being brought? And, I say again, what about the tunnel incident yesterday at Boro? Serial offenders.
How do we know there was a tunnel incident.The word of one or two and yet I`ve not read a single thing in any media outlet,just maybe it was BS to start with.
Lets get our own house in order first and by the way OTHER clubs have been charged with this offence .. this season and so they should.
The sooner they fall into line with Rugby the better ... no fucker bat the Captain is allowed to speak to any official.

Are you really that dense? How many times per game do you see Rooney or Big Nose get in the refs face about decisions? How many times have they been charged for doing it? Zero. I just did a quick search and the only time they've been fined is cos they kicked off against the Chavs. It's one rule for us and a completley different rule for every fucker else.

It's not as if we needed anymore evidence that football and the FA are bent anyway.

I'd laugh but it's so utterly predictable these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.