Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so seeing as you wouldn't pick him, which I agree with, would you say should Pep pick him for the semi final he is indeed playing a weakened team?

Did we play a weakened team at Wembley last season?

The policy of rotating keepers for cups is as much about squad harmony as it is keeping your second choice sharp should the need arise for them to play.

so seeing as you wouldn't pick him, which I agree with, would you say should Pep pick him for the semi final he is indeed playing a weakened team?
If pep decides to play Bravo in the Semis, you automatically see that as him throwing the game - right? I don't see it that way and I suspect most other blues wouldn't either. You claim Pep will only play him out of embarrassment, really?

So you are pep. Would you pick bravo over willy right now.?
It's a simple enough question.
It would be mad to put him in at wembley,he is scared of his own shadow at the moment,willy has been there and won,he should play but pep will be stubborn and stick juliet in

Didn't play, isnt our number 1 yet some still stick the fucking knife in pmsl.

Give it up ffs!

Quotes from Barca fans before he joined them in 2014
http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12006-Claudio-Bravo

"Caballero is older than Bravo, and a much better keeper"
"If this is true, EVERYONE surrounding the club is inept to say the least"
"If that was the case, than Bravo is a bad choice. he's not good enough to be #1 for Barça. If lucho wants them to fight for the #1, then it should be willy or keylor."

But later posts showed he changed their mind and a lot of them doubted ter Stegen being as good. Maybe we'll see the best next season

I didn't say that,it's not in his or our best interest at this time to sling him in a wembley

He will play at Wembley, injury apart so get used to it as he is now the cup keeper and he has done fuck all wrong so far in the cup.

What was your stance when Willy was picked over Joe for the final?

I wasnt delighted tbh, I havent got a crystal ball so I didnt predict willie would pull off 3 fantastic penalty saves. but I dont think manuel could of predicted that either. It was a gamble by manuel on a goalkeeper that at the time was worse than Joe Hart. It sounds like you want to gamble on Bravo, he`d have fumbled one into the net last time he played but for Zaba being on the line to keep it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.