Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand. It's easy to check on whether the BK filings happened or not. After that you simply have to decide for yourself whether that's irrelevant or important as an insight into one's character or not. Either you think it is or it isn't. Personally I believe living up to contracts and promises matter.

I don't trust the source so I'd have to fact check almost every single part of the article and I don't really want to do that because it's time consuming and obscure tax legislation is difficult to understand at the best of times.

It's easier for me to get the same facts from a different source with the proper context and a reasonable explanation.

He's quite literally the most biased reporter in the major US media when it comes to Trump. You should give his Twitter a cursory glance. He's personally promised to "overthrow" Trump.
Doesn't mean his facts are wrong. Maybe he's just a good judge of character.

Doesn't mean his facts are wrong.

Never suggested it did. Only that in reporting facts aren't the only metric. Proper context and reasonable analysis are the forms of unbias which are the least prevelant.

Maybe he's just a good judge of character.

I've never met Trump to know his character. Eichenwald has - he's been slating him in the press in a personal vendetta since the 1980s

This is an often quoted stat and not really one in context. US military spending isn't particularly large in comparison to their GDP.

And THAT STAT is a red herring that has nothing to do with the size of military needed to defend an almost island nation that has never serious been attacked on home soil, which already has the largest military in the world!

So, if Boeing, Apple, Google and Facebook have a good year we need a bigger military???

The size of the American domestic economic engine is irrelevant to the size of the military required to protect it. Comparing somethings that ARE econometric in nature might be more meaningful, but this stat is one that is trotted out by the M-IC to divert more money to them and away from other programs. The size of the American military machine is already obscene and appears to about to get even more BIGLY obscene.

Definitely immorality. However the fact that he has made out of court settlements numerous times in advance of court cases, most recently with Trump University, would suggest a significant level of illegality also, albeit unproven.
For an insight into his character this is worth a read:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
He settles out of court, but only as long as there is a non-disclosure statement signed. He actually brags about that. Unfortunately, in some of the cases his lawyers have not been able to get all the paperwork sealed, so actual actions and testimony are known.

He is a two bit snake oil salesman who convinced a few big banks to give him money (with his father as a guarantor), and then fucks everyone up and down the chain using the old nugget "if you owe the bank a million bucks, the bank owns you, but if you owe the bank 500 million bucks, you own the bank!"

His father, whom he adored like no other (except perhaps Ivanka...so hot I'd date her if I wasn't her father), was a racist sheisster before Trump could probably for,late that sentence. He went to a two bit school, until his dad got him into a better one for the parchment, then just proceeded to do what the old man told him, while bailing him out at every turn, on every crap deal he ever made. His piece de resistance was Trump Tower, as it was actually in Manhattan, whereas their slum lord apartments were out in the boonies of The Bronx, etc... DJT thought that made him a player, and in the days of ostentatious glitz that were the 70s and 80s, he became a player, even though the old money despised him. Even the father of his son-in-law went to jail for crooked real estate deals (take a peek at that story!!) and now the son is married to Ivanka and in charge of Israeli-Palestinian peace? As a strong Jew, not hard to see where that particular path is leading!

He is a huckster in the absolute worst sense of the word, and has been able to pay people to kowtow to him, because he acts like the The Big I Am at every opportunity. He is a loser who is trying to cover up for all his flaws by being loud enough to convince other losers that he is a winner. He just says it and says it and says it until people believe it, but the people who REALLY KNOW HIM AND HIS BACKGROUND KNOW IT IS A FRONT AND HE IS A BLAGGER!

He is a cnut of the highest order. Now, though, he is a protected cnut of the highest order, for the rest of his life, unless he does something really stupid and commits a felony that relieves him of office. Even he shouldn't be that stupid.

UK did not spy on trump,trumps accusations are nonsense -FBI

Obamo did not have any involvement in hacking or bugging trump,no president can do that a judge would have to order it and there is no evidence at all

Surely a judge would decide whether to order it or not if he was asked to? If he wasn't asked however...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.