City tickets for Derby on sale to rags by tourist company

Thaksinssoldier

irish company called Celtic Horizons is openly selling tickets in "city end" to rags via their Facebook page.

"Just don't wear colours".

Club should be all over this stuff, they can spout health and safety to fans all they want, then allow this shite to take place.

All good until someone gets a slap.

irish company called Celtic Horizons is openly selling tickets in "city end" to rags via their Facebook page.

Club should be all over this stuff, they can spout health and safety to fans all they want, then allow this shite to take place.

If that's the case it will go off royally

I assume you know the facebook page, if so report it to facebook, and send a copy of it into the club, they will cancel any tickets sold.

Gonna email the club in the morning on this, but it's a big travel company over here ans club should know full well they would do this considering all their business is with rag and dipper games.

If the north stand expansion goes ahead then I'm afraid we'll see more of this.

How have they got hold of tickets,also not bothered who they obviously sell to with the warning of no opposition team colours allowed or celebrating which will see you ejected from ground ..

They are just selling to anyone like they do for every game. They sell tickets for every city home game it seems.

I just got blocked from their page for saying they shouldn't be selling in city areas to united fans.

Shower of scumbags.

For yesterdays game i know guys who couldnt get tickets through there supporters club branch tickets for guys that have been to games this year. We were sat in the coach park and 3 coaches turned up full of asians and tourists guides, all bought half and half scarves some were wearing liverpool shirts and others walking to the ground with United superstore carrier bags. You really cant make this shit up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.