Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Whats this playing on a Thursday thing ? Never heard of that , who would be desperate enough to play on Thursday nights ?

Sky are already showing Arsenal and Chelsea's games on the Tuesday and Wednesday. They're not going to not show the derby, or bump one of those games. 3 consecutive games involving City, Chelsea, Arsenal, and United is a marketing dream for them. "Monster Midweek"?

Moan, moan, moan and fucking moan some more. It's not the Club's fault, it's Sky, they pay the big bucks and call the shots. How the fuck are the Club responsible for Boro being changed to a Sunday? The level of moaning would go up a few decibels if we had to play twice in three days. Earlier post said his mate stopped going after shirt sponsorship came in and he can now appreciate where he was coming from!! Never heard so much bollocks, it's football, embrace it or fuck off and watch Tennis, they don't move fixtures for that.

Of course the club isn't responsible but they could be a bit more proactive in communicating the reasons behind these decisions. It's good PR and helps to appease people (so-called "customers") who are quite rightly pissed off at having their hard-earned money wasted yet again. It seems a bit farcical that it's left to supporters to piece it all together when the club could clear things up in a simple sentence or two.

I was planning and staying and washing my hair that Thursday. Now I'm going to have to go out all greasy and unkempt.
This club are simply a shambles. Who do I contact for compensation?

I went with the first mr k,we only had 1 ticket so he sent me in then got one and came in to find me,it was an experience i'll say that lol
Now that's what you call true love, or maybe he wanted a few pints with the lads in peace and quietfor an hour:-)

Different divisions mate 63/64.

Yes . I know. Just sounded right for the lyric

What was the year we played orient in the league. 64 or 65. It was my first game. Was 4 or 5. And had the programme for years. I think Stan Horne may have played. Much later I played with him at Rochdale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.