Juan Carlo @ City

bugsyblue

I know many don't have the stomach for politics and football so I apologise to those in advance but it disgusts me Juan Carlos, former king of Spain, was given a nice freebie seat in the execs by our club yesterday.

This is a man that likes to hunt elephants in his spare time, uses government money to build a mansion for his mistress despite unemployment in his country reaching 23%, is a fascist and staunch Franco supporter who tried his best to steer his country away from democracy after the dictator's death.

Nice to see him given a free ticket from the club despite his E2 billion personal wealth.

Should have brought his gun and took out an official or two.

I'm being flippent but the rich always get freebies, if his personal actions or beliefs annoy you there's nowt you can do anyway, he probably is a **** and a freeloader etc but in the list of things that bother me on a worldwide scale he's shall we say not very high.

I know many don't have the stomach for politics and football so I apologise to those in advance but it disgusts me Juan Carlos, former king of Spain, was given a nice freebie seat in the execs by our club yesterday.

This is a man that likes to hunt elephants in his spare time, uses government money to build a mansion for his mistress despite unemployment in his country reaching 23%, is a fascist and staunch Franco supporter who tried his best to steer his country away from democracy after the dictator's death.

Nice to see him given a free ticket from the club despite his E2 billion personal wealth.

well his personal habits are not to be lauded I agree but unemployment in Spain isn't down to him - thats a politcal/EU matter really. To b honest I wouldn't expect his politics to be any different given his and his countries background. As for the freebie it does stick in the craw but I would guess 99.9% of the freebies given out for where he was sat would be given to people who could well afford to pay. We could all object to quite a few were we given all the names over recent seasons I am sure.

well his personal habits are not to be lauded I agree but unemployment in Spain isn't down to him - thats a politcal/EU matter really. To b honest I wouldn't expect his politics to be any different given his and his countries background. As for the freebie it does stick in the craw but I would guess 99.9% of the freebies given out for where he was sat would be given to people who could well afford to pay. We could all object to quite a few were we given all the names over recent seasons I am sure.

Did he leave a big fat donation to the 1894 Group ?

Nice to see him given a free ticket from the club despite his E2 billion personal wealth

Sad if true.

A couple of seasons ago I got a free seat and my crimes on humanity are far worse.

I did wonder!

Anyway, haven't Savage, The Nevilles, Ferdinand, that's CamelGob by the way, not King Ferdinand of Ferdinand and Isabella, and the GPC had freebies, and that canute Mills had five seasons on a bloody freebie! KJC might be a FC but we need to proportion things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.