Celebrity Deathlist 2017

Colin Dexter, author of the Inspector Morse books, has died aged 86, his publisher has said.

He died peacefully at home in Oxford, said Macmillan in a statement.

The Inspector Morse books spawned the long-running TV series and spin-offs Endeavour and Lewis.

His first Morse novel was published in 1975 and called Last Bus To Woodstock. It was followed by 10 more novels and several short stories.

The ITV drama series starred John Thaw as the cerebral detective and ran for 33 episodes between 1987 and 2000.

http://news.sky.com/story/colin-dexter-creator-of-inspector-morse-dies-at-86-10809712

Colin Dexter, author of the Inspector Morse books, has died aged 86, his publisher has said.

He died peacefully at home in Oxford, said Macmillan in a statement.

The Inspector Morse books spawned the long-running TV series and spin-offs Endeavour and Lewis.

His first Morse novel was published in 1975 and called Last Bus To Woodstock. It was followed by 10 more novels and several short stories.

The ITV drama series starred John Thaw as the cerebral detective and ran for 33 episodes between 1987 and 2000.

http://news.sky.com/story/colin-dexter-creator-of-inspector-morse-dies-at-86-10809712

Was back home in England last month where I picked up the complete set of Morse novels, never been read and all boxed nicely. Got it from a charity shop for a fiver for a friend here who's a Morse nut and is now in mourning.

RIP

Don Rickles passed away today, RIP "Crapgame"

I'm afraid the BBC never made the Kelly's Heroes connection, instead:

'Don Rickles dies: Tributes paid to voice of Mr Potato Head'

Wonder if the family will consider that on the gravestone.

Grave stoneS surely?

Bury an arm here - an eye over there - a foot and a leg..................

Only in jest RIP Don Rickles - you were more than just a cartoon voiceover

Best character in Kellys Heroes, great actor

df8004c6a3fd2675214e013d559ee92bd95e8002f14e6a499f09a8bd2ce13e76_3925945.jpg

The actor Tim Pigott-Smith has died at the age of 70, his agent John Grant has said.
The actor, who appeared in theatre productions both in the West End and on Broadway, received an OBE for services to drama from Prince William last month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.