Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Brighton please,i can get to see our wonderful team in the flesh,something i never though i could ever do again and a close friend died recently who was a season ticket holder and i'd be so chuffed for his son to see them in the prem

Hopefully Sheffield Wednesday over Leeds!
It gets my goat that Leeds are talked of as this big club and Wednesday don't. Wednesday have won more league titles, more FA Cups, have a larger average attendance and a larger stadium in a two club city and have a history of larger attendances than Leeds.
Yet you never hear "the Premier League would be a better place with Sheffield Wednesday in it" from the media and fans like you hear with Leeds
Leeds have also won a couple of European trophies, something Wednesday haven't managed. But I think the reason people mention Leeds as a bigger club than Wednesday is simply because they can remember them winning things. Wednesday's last pot was the League Cup in 1991, their last FA Cup was 1935 and their last league title was 1930. Most (possibly all) of Leeds success has been in the last 50 years.

Brighton please,i can get to see our wonderful team in the flesh,something i never though i could ever do again and a close friend died recently who was a season ticket holder and i'd be so chuffed for his son to see them in the prem

You in Brighton Karen?

I want them, sheff weds and huddersfield. 3 good away days.

I wasn't far from Brighton the other day Haywoods heath quaint little village

Leeds have won no European trophies recognised by UEFA. However they do like to sing, "We are the champions, champions of europe" even though they were runners up in 1975.

Newcastle, Huddersfield, and Sheff Wed for me however it will probably be Brighton instead of Sheff Wed.

In the absence of Derby or Forest being up to it: Brighton, Huddersfield and Wednesday for me though I suspect it will be Brighton, Newcastle and Leeds. Don't mind Brighton and Newcastle as the latter are worth six points normally and quite like Brighton but Leeds. Where do I start? It would be good to see Huddersfield back up - first time I was acquainted with the concept of relegation Huddersfield and Nottingham Forest went down (in 1972), and Udders went all the way down to Division 4. Be good to see that spell ended for a famous old club (could do without the "Yarkshire" chants though). I used to live in Sheff for twenty off years so it would be good to see Wednesday back - got a few mates who support them and it's be way too long since we played each other regularly - but I suspect they are not good enough.

My main criteria is that they are relatively easy to get to and with a stadium big enough so that I can get a ticket. So Newcastle, Sheff Wed & Hudds

I'm of the generation where Leeds were thugs — both players and supporters. They can stay right where they are, as far as I'm concerned.
Unlike many on here, I quite like the geordies, not least for their incomprehensible accent. I also like Benitez. For me, they're welcome. Also Huddersfield, who clearly know how to play football (although if they don't have Aaron Mooy next season, that might affect them).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.