Kingsley Coman

Really good player, lots of potential. Has to be said however, he's probably a poorer finisher than Sané or Sterling.

He's a bit meh. Would be really upset if we'd just sign someone like him and let the likes of Brahim or Sancho rot in the youth groups. In fact, I'd go apeshit. Unless Nolito leaves as well with Navas (who is dead cert to leave after his contract runs off), there is hardly any point to sign an attacker.

Been linked with city heavily. Bayern has an option to buy at end of season for €21m. Double that and he could be coming to city and a player Pep has used a lot last season iirc. Couldn't find a thread.

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.co...helsea-manchester-city-bayern-munich-juventus

If Bayern can sign him for 21m, surely they will do even if they don't really want him. They could sell him on for a large profit, if the rumours of City are prepared to pay 40m plus are true.

He's a bit meh. Would be really upset if we'd just sign someone like him and let the likes of Brahim or Sancho rot in the youth groups. In fact, I'd go apeshit. Unless Nolito leaves as well with Navas (who is dead cert to leave after his contract runs off), there is hardly any point to sign an attacker.
I think nolito will leave too. He is 30year old pro and has no chance of getting a starting role at city. Moreover I don't think he fits into Pep's pacey wide forward category either. Coman does and was trusted by Pep last season in BuLi and CL.

would prefer Bayern to sign coman and sell us douglas costa

In an interview this week with Coman he told that he wants to stay in Munich and the officials of Bayern have said the same. I do not know what bullocks Mirror and Co. are talking about - it probably was very lonely in the cellar so the reporters had to take a drink or more too much before they wrote their story...

Me - who watches every match - and a lot of Bayern fans prefer Coman much more. Costa is not better in beating his opponent and does not have the tactical intelligence that Coman has. And Coman is still very young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.