Coach to Wembley from Audenshaw/Droylsden/Ashton ?

Moorsey 2002

Hi

Looking for a coach to and from Wembley for the semi that is alcohol friendly from any of the above areas.

Definitely 2 of us and more than likely a 3rd person too.

Anybody help ?

Thanks

Nothing definite yet no.

Some other lads we know are looking into to putting one on themselves instead of going hrough a firm, so will see what happens with that.

I'll let you know if I hear of any.

Nothing definite yet no.

Some other lads we know are looking into to putting one on themselves instead of going hrough a firm, so will see what happens with that.

I'll let you know if I hear of any.
I went on one from Droylsden catholic club (Wigan iirc) i think the lad was called Jimmy, it might be worth giving the club a bell. Also the pig on the wall do coaches i think.

I went on one from Droylsden catholic club (Wigan iirc) i think the lad was called Jimmy, it might be worth giving the club a bell. Also the pig on the wall do coaches i think.

Cheers pal.
Will see what happens with these other lads and if it comes to nothing I'll give him a bell.

I know jimmy and he's not got enough interest as it's a Sunday hence why I'm now looking for an alternative. Would appreciate if you can keep me in the loop.

I've got a 16 seater minibus going from Audenshaw, think I might have a space at the moment, will check later when watching the match.

We have one spare seat on our bus, we'll be leaving the Snipe pub around 8 am, £25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.