Players On Loan

OF the players on loan Unal Nasri Mooy and Celina appear to be playing well and should be given a chance with the 1st team next year
Roberts and Denayer are playing Ok but maybe not good enough.
Hart Mangala and Bony should be top players with their current clubs but this does not seem to be the case and look like they have no future at City and Bony and Mangala look like being sold at a loss

Last edited by a moderator:
is he a better option than enes unal, Moreno, Alex Garcia , Mooy, Nasri , Zinchenko and several of the others currently on loan. I know Roberts is more like a winger but with the current on loan players and the youth players coming through it is impossible to guess who is best suited to getting a run with the 1st team

It would appear that although a €25m fee was agreed for Nasri, Sevilla won't exercise it in the summer.
One of a few sites running the story: http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester-city-outline-e25m-transfer-agreed-theres-problem/

Ah well, the money would have been useful. Still they paid his wages for teh season. I wonder who gets the privilege of his presence next season?

After his antics in the cl v Leicester I think he is a write off. Doesn't deserve to be a professional if he can't resist a bit of faux hard man rubbish while his team mates play on desperate to score a goal that would have kept them in the comp. absolute cock. Pay him up and let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.