Administrator
Going to City v Hull? Zeelo are running coaches from the following places:
  • Marple
  • Stockport
  • Heaton Chapel
  • Bramhall
  • Cheadle Hulme
  • Cheadle
Price: £10 adults, £5 children/senior citizens.

Benefits include:
  • A seat on a comfy coach straight to the Etihad
  • Priority access in and out of the stadium before and after the game
  • A ticket sent to your mobile
  • Travel with other City fans
All Bluemoon member can get £5 off by entering the code BLUEMOON5 when booking. We get a referral fee so it helps with the upkeep of the site too!

For more details see: https://zeelo.co/#/zeelos/14724

Last edited:
Don't think it threatens the supporters clubs in any way to be honest, but it's handy for those areas that don't have a supporters club, or for people who don't want to join one. To be honest, any ways to make getting to and from the ground easier are a good thing.

When we tried to give cheaper European flights it wasn't thought of as being welcome. But hey oh . At least I can give a good service on the Spanish mainland with our coach travel.

Don't think it threatens the supporters clubs in any way to be honest, but it's handy for those areas that don't have a supporters club, or for people who don't want to join one. To be honest, any ways to make getting to and from the ground easier are a good thing.

Yes and if i had seen this earlier i would have used given i found out the day before the game (Vs Hull) Northern rail were on strike, ended up driving for 1st time in about 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.